IRIVER MP3 T60 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

See all 10 reviews. Withoutabox Submit to Film Festivals. I bought this mp3 player just to see if really iriver is the best brand in digital audio players for the sound quality. You have to be very careful on which direction you want toggle the switch to get what you want. I particularly like the option of using Windows explorer. It sounded great, can do FM radio recording like Tivo record at a set time. International Shipping This item is not eligible for international shipping.

Uploader: Mukinos
Date Added: 4 August 2015
File Size: 70.10 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 83900
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Another product in the entry-level MP3 player space, the iRiver T60 has a few control and interface issues. To be fair, for the price, it does work as advertised, but then, I can’t recommend it over any other low-priced units. See All Buying Options.

Contacted iRiver and they could not get it to work. Would you like to tell us about a lower price? My second iriver mp3 player.

iRiver T60 1 GB Mp3 Player (black)

This takes a little getting used to but is relatively simple once you understand how it works. Headphones Sound Output Mode. Design The most striking element about these prism-shaped players is their unique appearance, which is certainly not in keeping with what most of us iruver come to expect from modern gadgets.

B43 LINUX MINT DRIVER

Microphone Microphone Form Factor. Learn more about Amazon Prime.

Review: iriver T50 and T60

Apple’s iconic iPods are going away. Product information Product Dimensions 6 x 3. I’ll probally buy the third. T600 a mini boombox by Donald Bell.

iriver T60 MP3 player hits Korea

A fairly hefty list of features is on offer, especially considering the player’s size. Loading recommendations for this item Amazon Rapids Fun stories for ieiver on the go. However, it does have a small loop that will support a lanyard, which will probably be your best bet with this player.

More often than not, tapping the center of the joystick pushes it slightly to the left, which rewinds iiriver track or takes you to the previous menu option. Write a customer review.

Would you buy this? East Dane Designer Men’s Fashion.

BTW these are on Clearance on iriverusa website ifiver [ Compare with similar items. The model numbers suggest otherwise, but the T50 is bigger than the T In a similarly unusual move, iRiver has built in a dedicated A-B repeat button.

DX2400 AUDIO DRIVER

: iriver T60 1 GB MP3 Player (Black): Home Audio & Theater

Design Triangular shape aside, the Mp33 is still an unusual-looking creature. Lee is the founder of Pocketables. This item is not eligible for international shipping. I need power and lots of it.

Drag-and-drop via Windows Explorer can be done in either mode, but other differences exist to make choosing between one or the other pretty crucial. Finally, a heap of equaliser settings and presets hand some auditory control over to you, including a five-band EQ and various SRS modes.

Mobile by Lynn La Aug 29, The mobile world might finally get exciting again in This is a good small MP3 player.

VPN