INTEL R PENTIUM R DUAL CPU T3400 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

You can search our catalog of processors, chipsets, kits, SSDs, server products and more in several ways. Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features. Exactly what I wanted Processor works perfectly, looked as if it was new, no scratches on the unit. Core i7 Product Number: Exactly what I wanted.

Uploader: Nejar
Date Added: 25 September 2010
File Size: 59.82 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 53843
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Add to Compare Shop for this product. Highly threaded applications can get more work done in parallel, completing tasks sooner.

Show less Show more. Processor Base Frequency describes the rate at which the processor’s transistors open and close. Find products with Embedded Options Available. Your personal information will be used to respond to this inquiry only. Refer to Datasheet for thermal solution requirements. C1 is the first idle state, C2 the second, and so on, where more power saving actions are taken for numerically higher C-states.

If sold in bulk, price represents individual unit. A bus is a subsystem that transfers data between computer components or between computers. An instruction set refers to the basic set of commands and instructions that a microprocessor understands and can carry out.

DELL OPTIPLEX GX1 400L DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Intel doesn’t provide direct warranty support.

VID Voltage Range is an indicator of the minimum and maximum voltage values at which the processor is designed to operate. Awesome product This product helped me to repair a computer.

Intel processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Would recommend if upgrading Dino-computers.

Intel Pentium Dual Core T3400

Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features. Execute Disable Bit is a hardware-based security xual that can reduce exposure to viruses and malicious-code attacks and prevent harmful software from executing and propagating on the server or network.

Intel Authorized Distributors sell Intel processors in clearly marked boxes from Intel. This item doesn’t belong on this page.

The information herein is provided “as-is” and Intel xpu not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Used for end of life products. I haven’t used these parts yet. Allows for delivery and returns. I put them away for spare parts.

MOPNV10N VGA DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Intel Pentium T GHz Dual-Core (LFGFM) Processor | eBay

This cup part is no longer being manufactured or purchased and no inventory is available. Listing of these RCP does not constitute a formal pricing offer from Intel.

They typically carry a three-year warranty. Exactly what I wanted. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability. I get fast, functional and affordable. Trending Price New.

Pentium Dual Core T GHZ Can Run PC Game System Requirements

You will receive inte, reply within 2 business days. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. It offers improved manageability by limiting downtime and maintaining productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions.

For benchmarking data see http:

VPN