INTEL CORE 2 DUO CPU T9400 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

This means the item has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition. Free Technical Support We want your purchase as painless as possible. Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features. You can search our catalog of processors, chipsets, kits, SSDs, server products and more in several ways. Specifications Full list of technical specs.

Uploader: Dozshura
Date Added: 24 June 2018
File Size: 21.68 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 52448
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Only 1 left in stock – order soon. I popped it in, and so far everything is running smoothly.

Well obviously this will not stack up to the 8th Gen i7, but for the age, it was a noticeable step up from the one I was using. The lowest-priced item in unused and unworn condition with absolutely no signs of wear. Intel Coer iK Coffee Lake 3.

Still a good CPU. Comprehensive identity theft coverage to safeguard your personal information in the event you feel your personal information has been compromised.

GRAPHTEC MP3100 DRIVER

Warranty & Support

The Intel Core 2 Duo T also features Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology, which balances high performance with the power-conservation needs of mobile systems so you get the speed and power you need when your software requires it. Trending Price New.

Order in the next AmazonGlobal Ship Orders Internationally. Cannot review the quality because my Fujitsu appears to not compatible with this processor.

Intel Core2 Duo T9400 @ 2.53GHz

Contact Us chat, email, support. Show More Show Less.

Please submit your comments, questions, or suggestions here. System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios.

Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile GHZ 6MB CPU Processor T

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Differences What are the advantages of each. To be sure, use CPU-z program to find your laptop’s chipset. The Intel Core 2 Duo T hardware cache is 6MB L2 cache memory, which shares that amount of memory between each core for quick access, cutting down processing times coer your system for high performance.

Integrated GPU performance for graphics. The voltage range is 1.

MATROX P75-MDDA8X64 DRIVER

Intel Core 2 Duo T GHz Dual-Core (BXT) Processor | eBay

C1 is the first idle state, C2 the second, and so on, where more power saving actions are taken for numerically higher C-states. Send your iintel to the Dell Experts! Product information Item Weight 2.

Most relevant reviews See all 15 reviews. We can blind drop ship your orders directly to your customers. Intel Core iK – 3. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Send Dko Your Dell Laptop.

Amazon Restaurants Food delivery from local restaurants. But have limited laptop’s compatibility. AMD Ryzen X 3.

For benchmarking data see http: I did it in just under an hour, but it’s not an entry level job. You may also like.

VPN