INTEL CORE 2 DUO CPU T7500 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Used for end of life products. Intel Core i Quad-Core Processor 3. Showing of 7 reviews. The Intel processors are built around highly efficient Intel Core microarchitecture and utilize Socket P 64 bit. Show less Show more. Only 19 left in stock – order soon. Strengths Single Core Integer Speed

Uploader: Kagasar
Date Added: 21 August 2008
File Size: 27.55 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 94260
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

The Intel Core 2 Duo 2. CAN-User, 3 days ago. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects or irregularities.

Intel doesn’t provide direct warranty support. Lithography refers to the semiconductor technology inteo to manufacture an integrated circuit, and is reported in nanometer nmindicative of the size of features built on the semiconductor. All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice.

See and discover other items: ITA-User, 2 days ago. Please enter your feedback here.

Our calculated values are checked against thousands of individual user ratings. Your comments inhel been sent. Have one to sell? A great Value For Money upgrade for my old cofe. ESP-User, 1 day ago. Amazon Second Chance Pass it on, trade it in, give it a second life. UserBenchmark of the month Gaming Desktop Workstation. My laptop accepted this new cpu without any issues CPU was shipped to me quickly and well packaged.

LANIER SP C232SF DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 / 2.2 GHz processor ( mobile ) Series

Average Bench Based on 1, samples. Skype video calls aren’t as laggy either. Compare with similar items. Best upgrade processor for the socket I’ve ever purchased in my entire life This processor was the perfect and best replacement for the terrible slow single core Celeron M I believe it was I replaced in a clients Acer Aspire VID Voltage Range is an indicator of the minimum and maximum ihtel values at which the processor is designed to operate.

Write a customer review. Taxes and shipping, etc.

You may also like. Experience the convenience of Alexa, now on your PC. But I did have to order new power ribbons.

With two complete computing “brains” on one physical processor, Intel created this dual-core device that delivers more throughput with greater energy efficiency. The lowest-priced item in unused and unworn condition with absolutely no signs of wear. This specific part ccore no longer being manufactured or purchased and no inventory is available. Bench your build Size up your PC in less than a minute.

BROADCOM 43225 LATEST DRIVER DOWNLOAD

We calculate effective speed which measures real world performance for typical consumers. Intel Core i5 i Hexa-core 6 Core 3.

Intel Core 2 Duo T GHz Dual-Core (BXT) Processor | eBay

It has a lot of undervolting potential, making my laptop completely noiseless at low cpu loads. Subject to credit approval. Best itnel for money – Value for money is based on real world performance.

VPN